We wish to inform you that our Knowledge Management Center implements a self service system. Training for our library system (Koha) will be provided. Please refer to the instructions below on how to use Koha to retrieve a reading material. For further inquires, kindly drop us an email to email@example.com
Knowledge Management Team
WWF-Malaysia’s Library System
- Go to http://wwf.libsys.my.
- Enter any keyword into the search bar at the top of the page
- Write down the classification number.
- Search for the books on the shelf using the classification number.
- Extract the borrower card from the pocket and fill in the date borrowed (not due date) and name.
- Drop the borrower card into the drop box next to the door.
- Borrowers shall be notified via email when they need to return the books.
*You will need to login into your account if you wish to perform any other transactions (other than searching, borrowing and returning materials)
Guidelines for PJCC Knowledge Management Centre Use
- The operating hours of the PJCC Knowledge Management Centre (KMC):
- Monday - Friday: 9.00am - 5.00pm
- Lunch Break: 12.30pm - 1.30pm (except for Fridays, which is from 12.30pm - 2.30pm)
- Closed on Saturday, Sunday & Public Holiday (unless an event is being held)
- The spaces in the KMC are provided to support the impartation of conservation knowledge, in which we have the following: 1.Reading area 2.E-Learning room, 3.Archive room, and 4.Research area. For those who wish to use the KMC for relevant events, booking can be done via Gmail Calendar.
- Phones must be on silent mode when entering the KMC. Please take your call outside the KMC.
- As practiced across the whole WWF Malaysia offices, self-service system for catalogue search, hold requests, material checkout and material return are done using our KOHA library system, the manual book cards and the book drop box. WWF Malaysia staff are allowed to borrow books out of the KMC.
- We provide scanning service for patrons who wish to make copies of the KMC materials. No photocopy service is available.
- All patrons will assist to tidy up their respective areas upon departure from the centre. Please discard any trash and clean up any spills. Please report incidents affecting the materials to the staff on duty.
- All visitors are encouraged to leave their bags in the lockers outside. Please ensure that all personal valuable belongings are not left unattended. WWF Malaysia will not be held liable and/or responsible for any lost or stolen personal items.
- All incidents of theft, abuse and/or damage of KMC materials, equipments or facilities is to be reported to the staff on duty.
Thank you for gracing our Knowledge Management Centre